Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thinking

Three things I did today:

1. Took my Physics final at the Univeristy, which was an 1hr40 minute oral exam. I started studying about a week in advance, but none of that seemed to matter this afternoon. I was really nervous, and every time I wrote something on the board, my professor would go, "Ooohla." And then he'd say, "Are you sure about that?" and I would say, "...oui?wait Non.....wait..uh, oui?" Even though I knew it was "oui" and he'd just say "Oohla" again, and scribble something on his paper.

2. Had my last session with the two girls that I teach. As a Christmas gift, I found two easy Roald Dahl picture books in English for them. They seemed to know who Roald Dahl was, and were really excited about the new books, though I kind of doubt they'll actually read them. Oh well.

3. Went to the theatre with my host mom and her friends. It was a 3 hr. comedy of errors, that was really well done and had a massive audience, and I understood presque tout.

No comments:

Post a Comment