Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thinking

Every day, I walk into town via a small alley way behind my house. Often, when I'm coming home, I pass a girl who seems about my age, is always listening to music, and is always wearing the same clothes. She always looks a bit....deranged, and once, when I passed her, she let out this terrifying rage/scream/feral animal call that scared the hell out of me.

Anyways, I realized the other night while walking home that the reason I see her so often is because she lives in an apartment off the alleyway (she was hanging out of her window as I was walking.) This morning, on my way to lab, I passed her window and it seems she had pushed her entire dining table set and T.V. out the window.
I think I might start walking around the alley way. For my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment